Flexible Kukke Tours For Devotees and Pilgrims
Dakshina Kannada in South Karnataka adjoins Kerala and the district is famous for the temple of Kukke Subramanya. Package tour from Bangalore to Subramanya village can be completed in 5 to 6 hours. Pilgrims can travel in cars, minibuses, and coaches to cover the 280 odd kilometres. The temple is famous as the presiding deity is also the Lord of snakes or serpents. Faithful have darshan and perform worship to drive away obstacles in personal life. The temple tourism is customized to facilitate a short, sweet, and simple 1-day visit. Avid devotees can also stay back to explore a few more places of religious significance.
Near-By Temples and Sights
Subramanya is a small temple town that is right next to the Kumaradhara river. The majestic Kumara Parvata stands tall at 4000 feet, and trekkers are easily attracted. The spectacular mountain extends a stunning backdrop to the temple, and the lore has its own beauty. The Kukke Subramanya package tour from Bangalore is useful to visit these places –
- Sringeri Mutt
- Biladwara Cave
- Kumara Parvatha Trek
- Subramanya Mutt
- Adi Subramanya Shrine
- Matsya and Panchami Tirthas
- Shopping Centres in town.
Those who prefer a longer trip along the route can enjoy an extended stay by visiting –
- Southadka Ganapathi
- Janardhana Swamy in Ujire
- Sadashiva Rudra at Surya Village
- Shishila Temple
- Lord Kalabhairava – Adi Chunchanagiri Kshetra
2 Nights, 3 Days Itinerary
The schedule for Kukke Subramanya package tour from Bangalore includes exclusive travel in A/c and non-A/c cars
- Pick up from Bangalore in the morning and onwards to Dharmasthala.
- Pray to Vana Mahaganapathi at Sauthadka Ganapathi Kshetra on the way.
- Check in to the hotel on arriving at Dharmasthala and refresh.
- Visit to Sri Rama Kshetra, which is right next to the Nethravathi river.
- Next on the list is the wonderful and awe-inspiring Bhagawan Bahubali or Gommateshwara statue at Rathnagiri.
- Other worthy sights are Bidinede (Annappa) Betta, Car Museum, Manjusha Museum, Chandranathaswamy Basadi.
- Evening darshan of Lord Manjunatha (Shiva) is a perfect way to end the day.
- Finish the dinner and return back to the hotel for a night of rest and relaxation.
Day 2: Dharmasthala – Ujre – Kukke Subramanya
- Morning prayers to Janardhana Swamy Temple at Ujire is a good way to start the day.
- Offer unique clay idols to the deity at Sadashiva Rudra Temple in Surya Village.
- Return to the Dharmasthala hotel for breakfast and refreshments.
- Checkout of the hotel and proceed to Shishila to see the 1000 year old temple.
- Feed the fish in Kapila River as it is believed to cure skin diseases.
- If possible, Visit the Montetadka Durga Parameshwari Temple at Shibaje
- Then proceed to Subramanya temple town and check in to the hotel.
- Have a darshan of main deity followed by a visit to Adi Subrahmanya Temple.
- Enjoy dinner along the way, and return to the hotel for rest and sleep.
Day 3: Kukke – Adi Chunchanagiri – Bangalore
- Refresh and check out the hotel after a fulfilling breakfast in the morning.
- Enroute, Seek blessings of Lord Kalabhairava at Adi Chunchanagiri Kshetra.
- Return to Bangalore after completing a safe and comfortable ride without any trouble.
- The devotional Kukke Subramanya package tour from Bangalore